CycleOps Saris Ant+ hub updater (WTB)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

KeepinitRIL

by KeepinitRIL

Firstly, this is my first post on WW, I have been a long time lurker in the shadows reading people reviews and experiences for various things and often using your posted weights for making decisions on how to build my bikes(like a true weight weenie) :P

I was given an old Powertap hub(SL 2.4) and I am now in search of the updater to make it Ant+ to hopefully make it work with my Garmin. I had called Saris last week and they informed me that these do not exist anymore and that we are forbidden to talk about them [sarcasm].

I want to use this hub, but I dont want to send it to Saris and have it rebuilt for their $350 fee, especially since this hub has never been used.(not laced, nor had a cassette installed)

EDIT: I have a 300Pro spin bike and with a little bit of funny business, I found that it too has the same hub. Now I want to use it with my garmin and/or zwift.

Would anyone happen to know of a friends roommates cousins boyfriend who has one?

Brand: CycleOps
Part Number: 7260
UPC: 012527004812
Description: Update your PowerTap SL 2.4 to ANT+

Thanks for making a great cycling community, I hope I can add to it!
Last edited by KeepinitRIL on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KeepinitRIL

by KeepinitRIL

Bump and revive!

wesley77418

by wesley77418

Try Schlegel bicycles. Their web site said they had one in stock. I called and ordered it but the person I talked to, Nick, said they had more than the one I am getting on the shelf.

List price $99.99 + $8.37 tax + $15 shipping

http://schlegelbicycles.com/product/pow ... 3901-1.htm

Reid416

by Reid416

Did anyone ever find one? I just bought a wheel set that has the 2.4 on it . it would be nice to get the update for $100 rather than the $350 from powertap

mnmasotto

by mnmasotto

I just sold one of these on this site for $25. It worked great. With the cost of newer powertaps on ebay being so low I would not spend money to rebuild yours. I recommed you post in the wanted section and see if someone has one lying around.

KeepinitRIL

by KeepinitRIL

Revive! Anyone have an updater?
I finally bought one on ebay but sadly, she was empty :-(

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com