2015 Cannondale Black Inc or 2014 Colnago c59

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

My local bike shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stang1

by stang1

Care sharing a name? Must be a pretty decent bikeshop to be still stocking some nice frames around

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nobuseri

by nobuseri

I am a Cannondale fan, so my answer would be the Black, Inc..
Weight wise, the Black, Inc. may come out to be lighter with same/similar parts. I am not sure what you are shooting for in the end.

Both are nice frames, though. Can't go wrong with either (assuming they both fit comfortably).

I am hoping to see the end product!
Cicli Barco XCr Road
Moots VaMoots
Parlee Z1
SuperX Hi-Mod Disc

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

i'm more incline to get the black inc, as the owner of the bike shop call me today and extended a lifetime coverage of any defect over the frameset and crank, flat cost no taxes $3k, put in my door, but the colnago heritage and the brand new super record 2015, it is a hard to let it pass. both bike fit me well, and i will be build up to keep the weight under 15lb, like i said before, the components on the list are:
lightweight meilestein clincher wheel, with the super light skewers, x1 speedplay pedal, ax lightness seatpost and saddle, ee brakes, powercordz brake/shifters cables/housing, syntace racelite bar and extralite stem. i believe the c59 will be on the 14lb, and the black inc on the sub 13.,

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

i wish i could get both frames :-)....!!!!

savechief

by savechief

Find pictures of each, built similarly to your spec. Stare at pictures. Buy the one that makes you say "wow". If neither does, keep shopping.
Time VXRS Ulteam (7.16 kg)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120268

em3

by em3

On what planet can a bike shop sell u a "full 2015 super record mechanical on it for $1350"...that is likely significantly below wholesale??? What is the catch?

burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

Black inc all day long! No hesitations! With your spec list of parts it will build into a proper featherweight.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Remember the Colnago c59, was a demo bike that was on the floor setup with super record 2015, this bike and group set only has 100 mile or less one it, it is new but consider as used, it can't be sold as new on the USA, that is the reason for the ridiculous cheap price on both items, and it happens to be my size. On frameset and cranksets. Only down side is 50/34, but who cares at that price I don't my to sell the crank and get funds for a Thm clavicula or axlighness., but he only sell the items together if not I would be buying the group and the black Inc, now you can have a better idea on why is the dilemma....!!!! Plus both are amazing machines on their on departments.

eliflap-scalpel

by eliflap-scalpel

Neckkoss wrote:Hi I know this theme have been discussed before but this is my new dilemma, I'm currently on the market for a new bike, and I came across with two deals a brand new black Inc frameset for $2500 and cover under the Cannondale and a Colnago c59 electronic/mechacinal for $2200. Brand new but it was a demo bike never ridden, both guys are pushing Cannondale will put the hollow crankset sisl2 for extra $500, the Colnago guy will put a full 2015 super record mechanical on it for $1350, these are both deal that are hard to let them pass, what should I do if all I have is $3600 for a new bike. Love the Colnago but I'm really impress with the weight of the nano carbon on the black Inc 660g frame for 54cm. Guys I will appreciate your input

Cannondale ! uber alles!
http://eliflap.it/

benzebub

by benzebub

colnago, hands down
But I could be wrong

mrgray

by mrgray

for mine that is one of the best c59 colour schemes. perhaps one of the best ever on any colnago. super record mech as well. wow. what an incredible build that would be. so super nice. i'd go the colnago by a country mile. the c59 is a beautiful frame and that is a beautiful example of it. also you will be building a very light c59 with that kit. not too many of those around. cannondale looks dull by comparison IMHO.
Bobo S&S Steel Bike - 7.5 kg
Oltre XR2- 6.6 kg
Look 585 - 6.8 kg
Look 695 SR :D

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss