2015 Cannondale Black Inc or 2014 Colnago c59

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Hi I know this theme have been discussed before but this is my new dilemma, I'm currently on the market for a new bike, and I came across with two deals a brand new black Inc frameset for $2500 and cover under the Cannondale and a Colnago c59 electronic/mechacinal for $2200. Brand new but it was a demo bike never ridden, both guys are pushing Cannondale will put the hollow crankset sisl2 for extra $500, the Colnago guy will put a full 2015 super record mechanical on it for $1350, these are both deal that are hard to let them pass, what should I do if all I have is $3600 for a new bike. Love the Colnago but I'm really impress with the weight of the nano carbon on the black Inc 660g frame for 54cm. Guys I will appreciate your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

The Colnago c59 is 50s and the black Inc is a 54cm , but I haven't ride any of them, I own a Pinarello dogma 60.1 from 2011 7.01kg.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

This is the c59 Italia

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

This is the black Inc offered

stang1

by stang1

where is this located? is there anywhere you can test the bikes?

mattyNorm

by mattyNorm

Colnago without a doubt, given the amount of those Cannondale frames I've seen crack I'd never purchase one used and thus without a warranty.

duvivr6

by duvivr6

Colnago any day!

reedplayer

by reedplayer

stang1 wrote:where is this located? is there anywhere you can test the bikes?

how to test the framesets? :wink:

as always, the answer is simple: if aesthetics are more important to you than weight, take, what you prefer aesthetically (given that both geometrys fit)-or vice versa.

if this is kind of a poll: i prefer the clean look of the cannondale

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Hi thanks to all for replying, I'm located in USA, I did test the Colnago, I haven't test the black Inc, my heart tell me to go with the Colnago and the full sr group set, with my meilenstein clinchers , and ax lightness saddle and seat post, but on the other hand the black is almost half of the weight of the Colnago on the frame, I can get the sr group set and use a praxisbb avoid noise on the bb, and will have a ww bike sub 12 or 13, I'm going with we brakes and powers cordz cables, extralite stem and fabrics integrated bottle cages for super clean look on the down tubes, ti speedplay.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

But my size 50s if hard to find on the USA, specially on Colnago c59 and to come across with a brand new demo never ridden on this conditions, electronic/mechanical is a hard to find, plus it will be perfect to pair with my Colnago tecnos (re-building). Colnago c59 for summer and tecnos for winter.

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

The black Inc is just a unique bike, build with the right components, especially with the two tones black and the gold straight, makes the bikes look nice, plus the weight saving, the seller offer full coverage of any defects, if any happened I will be cover, on the other side the Colnago don't have any coverage on it. :-(

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stang1

by stang1

Neckkoss wrote:But my size 50s if hard to find on the USA, specially on Colnago c59 and to come across with a brand new demo never ridden on this conditions, electronic/mechanical is a hard to find, plus it will be perfect to pair with my Colnago tecnos (re-building). Colnago c59 for summer and tecnos for winter.

Which shop is this ?