2015 Cannondale Black Inc or 2014 Colnago c59

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

rmerka

by rmerka

Good god man! Get off the fence and go get the Colnago before someone else picks it up!

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

That's it. Colnago c59/campy 2015 SR groupset. Black Inc was sold. Will post weights and pictures of the build as parts get to the use from Italy. Thank you to everybody for the opinions and advise. Great forum...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tabmaster

by tabmaster

Lucky for you the Cannondale was sold. I have a C59 with super record & boras & it's the perfect all round bike and should you ever need it repaired, it can go back to the factory (just might take a long while).
If the grand tours are like classical music, kermesse racing is punkrock, Belgian style.
Colnago C50, Campag SR11

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

:-) thanks I hope everything works as planned and I can enjoy the c59 as you do...!!

tabmaster

by tabmaster

Ace! The only thing I'd add is that, at least as far as the previous iteration of campag front mechs go, the chorus version was way faster shifting. Had SR & changed to chorus for that reason when it broke.
If the grand tours are like classical music, kermesse racing is punkrock, Belgian style.
Colnago C50, Campag SR11

Neckkoss

by Neckkoss

Inter of the front mech or the shifters itself, I do have chorus on the past and it was ok but this is the new 2015 reinvented groupset, I will try and give a review as soon as I get 150-300 miles on it.