2016 Felt AR FRD (15.54#) and AR1 (16.09#)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Zigmeister

by Zigmeister

^Ok, so apparently they changed their offering over the past year then? Remember Dave saying there was only 1 offset for a seatpost. 5mm I can live with, I already push my saddle forward pretty far with a zero offset, but still have about 1cm to push more...that would work!

Thanks for that pic and info, appreciate it!

trillo1111

by trillo1111

Hi (S.D.)
Not sure if you're able to help - but have a question re: buying a used 2013 AR frameset (not the AR1 with nano). On the Felt website it lists the weight for the 2013 AR1 frame at 1134g, but it doesn't list the weight for the AR (?). There is some talk about the 2014 reducing weight of the ARs by 30% - but I'm just not sure I'm buying that - or else the 2013 AR is/was a real tank. Any idea on how much more the 2013 AR would weigh compared to the AR1 (even roughly)? And I'm pretty sure you'll say go for the newer model - but I'm on a bit of a budget on this one (broke my 2010 F2 frame) and can't seem to find any used 2014+ 51cm's frames around (still find it funny Felt stopped making 52cms...). Thanks S.D. or anyone...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com