Performance Bike / Forte CORSA carbon road bar - WARNING

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

hasbeen

by hasbeen

dude dont apologize for hating on Performance/Forte. Even though you were not hating on them. I appreciate your post and am glad no one was hurt.
Of course Performance took them back. They could be 10 years old and they would have to take them back. They could be used and not broken and 10 years old and still returned. People buy bikes from them, race em a couple of seasons, and return them. classy.
On a side note, if you have ANY love for mom and pop/LBS then please dont buy from Performance. Their entire business plan is based around putting them out of business.
Casati Vola SLi and Dolan Preffisio
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
btompkins0112 wrote:
It has the H2 geo......one step racier than a hybrid bike

Starter

by Starter

@Hasbeen- ha ha I'll try... Thanks for the kind words. As for the side note, I know, I know... I'm pretty torn. On the one hand, there's the whole giant corporation crushing the little guy thing, on the other there's my desire to see more people riding bikes instead of driving everywhere, and trying to convince new riders to spend more on something can be tough. It's a complicated debate, and one I probably shouldn't open up here, lol.

@HammerTime- lol. Okay, "hammer time". No need to get bent out of shape there, little guy. It's just the inter web.
Oof.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com