Cyckit saddle storage

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

survivor

by survivor

My Cyckit saddle storage arrived today. Putting together this brief review so that whoever is interested can use as a reference.

I was previously on a Specialized mini widgie, which has ample space for one spare tube, huge multi-tools, two CO2 canisters, Park Tool VP-1 patch kits and Lezyne CO2 control drive. The Cyckit saddle storage space is at a premium, so far I only manage to put in one spare tube, one CO2 canister and Lezyne CO2 control drive. Having said that, this is just my initial attempt and there are spaces or certain arrangement that I should be able to utilize Cyckit saddle storage space more effectively.

I certainly like the looks of it on my bike. The Cyckit saddle storage looks to be integrated to the saddle, giving it a flush look. Frankly it is its appearance rather than its practicality that attracted me to this product in the first place.

The package came with P1 and P2 top part which should accommodate most saddle shapes. They also thrown in two tire levers and some recycle rubber (to use to prevent rattling of parts in the storage) in the package.

Below is the link to their website. You can order it online if you want to. The product is shipped from New Zealand.
http://cyckit.com/products/

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

So you post a review on weight weenies yet do not post a photo of the product on a scale?

:noidea:

Sure you're on the right forum?
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

I've got one of those and find it great for most rides. Really neat and compact. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swannie

by Swannie

Other users here to recommend this saddlebag?

Orbital

by Orbital

I grabbed one and used it for a few rides years ago. Found it noisy. It vibrates against the seat and contents vibrate around inside. Be prepared to noise proof everything. I use a Supacaz strap now so maybe My needs aren’t comparable to others.