Check out the new Cervélo C5

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

highdraw

by highdraw

rmerka wrote:RS Measurements

Rca Measurements

Stack and Reach are nearly identical except in the extreme sizes where the XS/48 RS is a little higher in stack and the 61 RS is a little more aggressive than the Rca. Now the RS did have longer chainstays and flexy seatstays designed with races like Paris-Roubaix in mind and it sat on the podium at least once if I remember correctly...sorry I didn't google it, maybe you can do that for me since you seem so good at that Highhorse. So maybe I am wrong and maybe I'm not, what difference does it make?

PS: thanks for the not so subtle condescension. That's the kind of stuff that make people perceive you as jerk Roadworthy, at least me anyway.

reported again. I won't tolerate your denigration of my user name...against forum policy.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

You really can't help yourself, can you @Highmighty.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

With all this high drama on this thread, we should all go ride our roadworthy bikes. I would, but the wind/rain are high and mighty around my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll hit the rollers instead.

highdraw

by highdraw

Calnago wrote:You really can't help yourself, can you @Highmighty.

reported.

tmr5555

by tmr5555

highdraw wrote:reported.

Well I'm reporting your report so you better not report my report.

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

MODERATOR NOTE: Ok folks-- Cool it. Appropriate people have been warned - stick to the topic. Differences of opinion are fine, we don't need this kind of nonsense.

As Robin Williams said, "I'm sorry, if you were right I'd agree with you."

Again, stick to the topic.
Speedplay is the devil!

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Moderator: Agreed, we don't need this kind of nonsense, so it puzzles me why you continue to allow Highdraw, Highpath, HighDrama, HighHorse, HighMighty, et al to continue posting. He's already been banned from the forum once before. He continues to exhibit the same behavior since his return. He's been banned elsewhere apparently as well. Do you really think he will change? I for one think he has been given way too many second chances here. Ban him. There's at least 3 current threads where he's been aggravating people. And it goes way beyond the typical interntet "I'm right, you're wrong, and here's why..." discussions. This guy just cannot help himself. His meds are only helping so much. Ban him. There, I said it twice.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

goodboyr

by goodboyr

mdeth1313 wrote:MODERATOR NOTE: Ok folks-- Cool it. Appropriate people have been warned - stick to the topic. Differences of opinion are fine, we don't need this kind of nonsense.

As Robin Williams said, "I'm sorry, if you were right I'd agree with you."

Again, stick to the topic.

This has been going on for weeks now ( with plenty of behind the scenes reports by myself and others.). So, while I appreciate mod intervention finally, I'm with calnago on this one. It's a day late and a dollar short. The horse has already left the barn. The late intervention allowed this to build to this point.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Am I the only one impressed highstrung has managed to piss off every member of Weight Weenies? Quite the achievement.

And I reported myself, just to make sure I don't buck tradition.

highdraw

by highdraw

Too funny. Vigilante justice...lol.
Moderator...please, no worries, I will remove myself from the forum. Its best and clear I don't belong here.
To those that didn't pile on, thank you. There are many good people here and I appreciate you and our discussion.

choiboi

by choiboi

Best thing cervelo has done is get highhorse to remove himself! ;)
David
[b]'10 CANNONDALE CAAD10

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Please moderator, I don't know how the banning process works, but I wouldn't take HighBrows word for it that he will "remove himself". He's proven he can't help himself. So take the steps to formally ban his IP addresses so that if he does just try to reregister under a different username he'll at least have the inconvenience of having to do it on a different device than he's used to. Thanks.

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

On a positive note to all, I have not laughed so much on this forum since I started a few years ago.

Thank you much, you have made my day and lets get back on topic before they lock this tread.

So, How about that new Cervelo C5?

MisterMuncher

by MisterMuncher

From what I can see, the geometry chart might cause you to flounce.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Alexvpaq

by Alexvpaq

So the real question. Can this thing be ridden in the snow and not creak like hell?