Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:12 am
Posts: 227
Location: Christchurch New Zealand
Naturel wrote:
Hello,
I am interesting to buy a new Izalco Max Disc but I hesitate for the size.
I am 1.76m with 77.5cm inside legs with 70.9cm for the saddle.
Could you give me your opinions?
Thank You.

I have a '16 Izalco Max disc
I'm 186cm
Thigh length 478mm
Shin length. 430mm
Torso length. 458mm
Upper arm. 294mm
Forearm. 219mm

I ride a 56cm frame, standard seat post, which I think is 20mm& a 120mm stem
172.5mm crank length.

Seems to fit well.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:25 am 


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 238
Naturel wrote:
Hello,
I am interesting to buy a new Izalco Max Disc but I hesitate for the size.
I am 1.76m with 77.5cm inside legs with 70.9cm for the saddle.
Could you give me your opinions?
Thank You.


hello, as said, 52. or 50, if desired saddle/bar drop requires.
(i ride 52, height 173 cm/85 cm inseam, 74 cm saddle height, headsetcap 12mm+5mm spacer, stem 100mm 6°, bar 80cm reach 125 cm drop, saddle to bar drop ca 10,5 cm)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 am
Posts: 7
I had a 2014 Izalco Team SL. This had internal cables and an FSA headset. I absolutely loved it until I wrecked it. I am 179 cm and I had the Medium frame, 54.

Now I need to find a bike as good! (Not feeling the 2018 colors and no 2017 in my size left except red).


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:17 am
Posts: 738
Location: NZ
Fuji SL Elite frame and fork. All the benefits of a SSEvo Nano 2016 (so without the silly BB30A and 25.4 post of the current Nano) but half the price.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:01 am
Posts: 4
cool


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 am
Posts: 7
inspclouseau wrote:
I had a 2014 Izalco Team SL. This had internal cables and an FSA headset. I absolutely loved it until I wrecked it. I am 179 cm and I had the Medium frame, 54.

Now I need to find a bike as good! (Not feeling the 2018 colors and no 2017 in my size left except red).
Found a 2016 Izalco Max disk. Absolutely love it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Focus Izalco Max
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:12 am
Posts: 227
Location: Christchurch New Zealand
inspclouseau wrote:
inspclouseau wrote:
I had a 2014 Izalco Team SL. This had internal cables and an FSA headset. I absolutely loved it until I wrecked it. I am 179 cm and I had the Medium frame, 54.

Now I need to find a bike as good! (Not feeling the 2018 colors and no 2017 in my size left except red).
Found a 2016 Izalco Max disk. Absolutely love it.
:thumbup:
Go on whack up some photos.

I'm still find riding mine very enjoyable


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Focus Izalco Max -- When will it be updated?

in Road

octave

6

723

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm

octave View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Unpainted Focus Izalco Max?

in Road

iamalex

14

1672

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:09 pm

prendrefeu View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Advice: Cannondale SS Evo Di2 vs Focus Izalco Max Ultegra Di2

in Road

avich

2

414

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:39 am

reedplayer View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Got a disc brake Izalco by accident... what do I do?

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

mike001100

15

1912

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 am

hannawald View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. focus weight weenie e-bike

in Road

spartan

3

844

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:37 am

Marin View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Delorre, faucon, forardun, Monkeyfudger, petepeterson, SRMkrachtmeter and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited