Campagnolo Parts Diagrams

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Nitemare

by Nitemare

Hi all,
Has anyone a download or know where I can ... get the following Campagnolo exploded parts diagrams : :?:

Campagnolo Super Record 80th Anniversary parts

and ...

Campagnolo Super Record RS parts ...

Thanks
Nitemare :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Don't know if they went to the trouble of making a unique parts diagram for the Anniversary Edition. It's exactly the same as the regular version except for the matte finish on parts and bolts.

The RS was kind of an interim release while they were fine tuning the prototype 2015 groups. Doubt if they made a separate parts diagram for that either. Limited runs.

No doubt will be tough to find exact spare parts for these groups down the road with the same graphics and logos. But certainly you can use parts from the regular groups if you've damaged one beyond usability. Suspect you know that though, and are trying to match some components up appearance wise.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

graeme_f_k
Shop Owner / Manufacturer

by graeme_f_k

As Calnago says, there are no specific parts diagrams for these two groups.

Additionally - spares for 80th Anni groups are Service Centre only items - your LBS should not be able to buy these, they need to be replaced by a Service Centre. This is to try and keep 80th Anni parts "genuine" as although the standard SR parts will fit, the appearance is different but in some cases (the FD for instance) it's hard to tell between the real deal and the SR equivalent spares ...

There are no specific spares for SR RS - again, broadly the SR parts will fit but note that the FD cage is unique (not a Chorus FD cage as some have commented, based on the appearance) and the chainrings are the RC14 type also used on OverTorque chainsets from MY2015 onwards. No part with the SR RS graphic is available as a spare.
A Tech-Reps work is never done ...
Head Tech, Campagnolo main UK ASC
Pls contact via velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, not PM, for a quicker answer. Thanks!

Nitemare

by Nitemare

I've managed to source the 80th Anniversary pdf for parts ... as mentioned mainly the same as standard Super Record but where the 80th matt finish is concerned then a specific part is listed ...
for example the derailleur set screws on the 80th front mech have a part # of FD-80102, while the standard SR front mech part number is FD-RE102

So all I need to source is the RS diagrams, if they exist Mr. Campagnolo?? :)

Thanks for help so far.

Nitemare

by Nitemare

http://www.freebuys.it/documentazione_t ... mbi_13.pdf

Sorry, forgot to post, but if anyone else needs the 80th Anniversary parts list here's the link ...

:)
Nitemare.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

graeme_f_k
Shop Owner / Manufacturer

by graeme_f_k

I suppose I should have said "there are no publically available specific parts diagrams for these two groups."

As the 80th Anni group specific parts are supposedly SC-only and the RS group-specific parts are not available at all, there is no particular reason to release the diagrams - hence they aren't on the Campag web site.

The SCs have them, as obviously they need them. I presume that is where freebuys,it sourced them ... Unless Campag are intending to change the rules, of course ...
A Tech-Reps work is never done ...
Head Tech, Campagnolo main UK ASC
Pls contact via velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, not PM, for a quicker answer. Thanks!