Cervelo RCA

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

rmerka

by rmerka

Wow, what a twist! That does explain though why there were never any updated pics.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

OK so do I have this right...

The OP (who is not the owner of the bike):
1. posts a photo of the bike
2. gets savaged (justifiable) by us bike Nazi's cause the saddle is 2 mm too far forward in the clamp
3. gets upset and removes the photo and insult the forum
4. conscientious weenies dutifully recover the photo and repost
5. funny weeny posts photo in the freaks topic
6. all weenies laugh
7. actual owner of the bike shows up, very politely informs us of the strange deception. .

A strange twist indeed!!

Well, there is only one thing to do - trystan (actual owner) welcome to weightweenies and what the hell was with that saddle position?? I mean dude, what were you thinking?
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

stanseven

by stanseven

Mr.Gib wrote:
Well, there is only one thing to do - trystan (actual owner) welcome to weightweenies and what the hell was with that saddle position?? I mean dude, what were you thinking?

I really laughed at this. Good job, it is funny

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

if true JSS should be "banned"
2024 BMC TeamMachine R
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault

BlackMadone

by BlackMadone

trystan wrote:I have never joined or posted in a forum before because I tend to be very private, but I was very surprised when my son sent me the link to this thread that had a picture of my bike. I do not know who this person is or why the person posts pictures of bikes that are not theirs. This is a picture the shop sent me before they shipped the bike to me. I sent the picture to my son who posted it on one of his social media accounts, I assume that is where this person got the picture.

I am posting this in case the shop happens to see this thread I would be mortified if they thought this person is me.

This seems like a great community of cycling enthusiasts, hopefully this may quiet an antagonist.

Trystan you just dropped a bomb on this thread but care to post some follow up pics of the bike?

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

trystan wrote:I have never joined or posted in a forum before because I tend to be very private, but I was very surprised when my son sent me the link to this thread that had a picture of my bike. I do not know who this person is or why the person posts pictures of bikes that are not theirs. This is a picture the shop sent me before they shipped the bike to me. I sent the picture to my son who posted it on one of his social media accounts, I assume that is where this person got the picture.

I am posting this in case the shop happens to see this thread I would be mortified if they thought this person is me.

This seems like a great community of cycling enthusiasts, hopefully this may quiet an antagonist.

Welcome to the circus :D
Using Tapatalk

goodboyr

by goodboyr

Pure entertainment!

ross

by ross

Ahh thats hilarious

Everyone

by Everyone

We need a response from OP! This is amazing.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

LMAO Just read a bit more about JSS on another post where he's trashing everyone else

Embarassing!!

Seedster

by Seedster

I did find it suspicious when the OP ignored my question on where he sourced his bike. This looks like it came from my local shop, R&A Cycles. Can you confirm?

trex021

by trex021

I'm trying to wrap my head around the mentality of a guy who would get offended by criticism of a bike he's only pretending is his.
Last edited by trex021 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevec1975

by stevec1975

His, JSS Photobucket page includes links to lots of high end watches, yachts and cars, either he is fully loaded or short of a full load upstairs

nd2rc

by nd2rc

HA! I finally see the infamous RCA, the saddle ... well yeah needs to be fixed, but the headset spacers! If a guy cant slam that stem then at least align the logos of the headset spacers or just get plain carbon ones without logos.

Ok, I've had my fun. Nice watches by the way, but shave them arms.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Martin.dk

by Martin.dk

stevec1975 wrote:His (JSS - JShulman) photo bucket page includes links to lots of high end watches, yachts and cars, either he is fully loaded or short of a full load upstairs

There's a Picture of a Danish politician there!!! I apologise on behalf of the Danes on WW.

/Martin
Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez wrote:Ohh okay! I just knew "plug" was something to put inside a hole... yikes