2016 Colnago C60 colours

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tids0009

by tids0009

Not new RedRacer. Depends what grease batch they use from the factory, in my experience some of the chains straight out of the box are quite yellow/gold, others are very shiny silver. All end up the normal silver colour over time.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

DrJeffers

by DrJeffers

The new classic colours are lovely but very showy. I'm relieved in some ways and very happy I got my OFCG order in early in April. I think this finish is going to be a classic. Hopefully only a couple more weeks before she's with me, but not counting any chickens... i know how these things go! ;)

micro553

by micro553

When do u think the 2017 colours will be?

I´m about to order a C60 but I just can´t make up my mind witch one and maybe they will come with some new thats super great.

The best in my opinion is the PR99 that the C59 had. But u can´t get that one in the C60

So down to

RSWH - Classic but I don´t like the "messy" inside of chain stay and fork. And it´s gloss ..... hmm very nice but ... feeling

PLBK - more modern and nice with the gloss lugs but still abit to black if u know what I mean. hmm very nice but.... feeling

nestornnk

by nestornnk

2017 colors will be presented around October but nobody really knows exactly when.
Also have in mind that if a color that you like is discontinued you cant order it anymore

DrJeffers

by DrJeffers

2016 colours (at least the classic ones) were previewed way before October last year! If last year is anything to go by, there will be a small but useful overlap period where you can see what's on offer next year but can still order this year's schemes.