New 2016 Cannonade Evo and CAAD later this year

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Beancouter

by Beancouter

Just spotted this is in RBA magazine - don't know whether it is a press shot or finish they plan to sell, but would be on my list.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cccycle

by cccycle

follow the link for the colours and models http://www.cannondale.com/nam_en/caad12/bikes/

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

wheelzqc

by wheelzqc

I've been eyeing the RED model for next season. Hoping I could get it sub 15 (with tubulars, Quarq and few carbon bits). It'll be sad to replace that crankset with a PM :(

djconnel

by djconnel

Sort of weird the CAAD12 comes in Red but the Evo is SRAM-free

Beancouter

by Beancouter

Ccclcle - am aware of model range, not seen brushed aluminium listed though. My point was whether they will make it available or if it is just for press's shots. I will email my contact at CSG and see what they say....

Ahillock

by Ahillock

Beancouter wrote:Just spotted this is in RBA magazine - don't know whether it is a press shot or finish they plan to sell, but would be on my list.....

That is hot! Would also be on my list as well.

cccycle

by cccycle

Beancouter wrote:Ccclcle - am aware of model range, not seen brushed aluminium listed though. My point was whether they will make it available or if it is just for press's shots. I will email my contact at CSG and see what they say....

sorry my comment came across a bit silly.

On the page there are a couple more images of a brushed aluminium frame, one shows it with a black carbon fork.

tranzformer

by tranzformer

With the brushed aluminum finish, do they throw on a clear coat to give a small protection of the brushed look?

Nejmann

by Nejmann

Read the poster? "For those who now" doesn't think it wil come in brushed alu. Just a metafor for that you can tell the difference between alu and carbon.

wheelzqc

by wheelzqc

I didn't know (and learned) they kept the "old" Evo model in a non hiMod version. Interesting. Does someone have a link to their models (paintjobs, built, etc) ?

maquisard

by maquisard

nooski wrote:You can download the whole new catalogue here: http://vendors.cannondale.com/15/2016_C ... BAL_LR.pdf

martinko

by martinko

cccycle wrote:
follow the link for the colours and models http://www.cannondale.com/nam_en/caad12/bikes/

I want it, but colors are boring for me. All mostly black and that's it. Why no dominance with other colors as well (except for the yellow exclusively for disc version)?

wheelzqc

by wheelzqc

maquisard wrote:
nooski wrote:You can download the whole new catalogue here: http://vendors.cannondale.com/15/2016_C ... BAL_LR.pdf

Thanks but I get this error : This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

morkm

by morkm

Huge fan of the CAAD 10...not sure why the CAAD 12 has to complicate things with internal cable routing. A big part of the beauty of the CAAD 10 was it was simple and straightforward.

headwind816

by headwind816

wheelzqc wrote:I've been eyeing the RED model for next season. (

I too am looking at the RED model ... I am a sucker for orange :up:

It's an interesting question for me whether the CAAD12 is a better buy than the current Evo model, which is being sold at good discounts around my area.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com