Most Talon Handlebar Cable Routing

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

east3rd

by east3rd

Anyone have any idea how to route the cables on a Most Talon bar? There are 2 entry holes - one on inside and one on the outside of the bar - but both the shifter and brake lines exit from the inside of the bar. The outside entry point seems to be too extreme of an angle for the brake line but the inner entry point is too tight to run any housing. Thoughts?

PS - I literally cannot find anything online about these bars when it comes to running lines

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nejmann

by Nejmann

Don't know if it's any help. But looked truth my old pictures of my old pinarello with a most handlebar, and they have done like this. It's mounted with campagnolo eps. but i think you get the idea.

east3rd

by east3rd

Thanks - do you remember if there was a cable entry point on the outside of the bars? If so do you remember which cable was routed into it?

pekruhnium

by pekruhnium

I have the exact same problem with my rear on my pinarello/most talon bar..

It dosent look right from above when you wrap the bar tape.. Any solutions?

lannes

by lannes

This looks like the solution

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/most-i ... ars.23736/

follow this example

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pekruhnium

by pekruhnium

east3rd wrote:Anyone have any idea how to route the cables on a Most Talon bar? There are 2 entry holes - one on inside and one on the outside of the bar - but both the shifter and brake lines exit from the inside of the bar. The outside entry point seems to be too extreme of an angle for the brake line but the inner entry point is too tight to run any housing. Thoughts?

PS - I literally cannot find anything online about these bars when it comes to running lines

WHAT DID YOU DO???