Long Short-Sleeved Bike Jerseys

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Bling

by Bling

I'd like a cycling jersey with longer sleeves. Who makes em? This is purely a style thing, I think they look cool. Here's a couple sample images:

The jersey in this image looks awesome, but it is only available on the Rapha website as a 'replica'. I harbour a lot of trepidation for buying replica gear.

Jaggad gear looks superb. Unfortunately, I'm in Canada and I'd like to avoid the hassle of shipping/returns from an Australian company.

I have a few Rapha jerseys (country, classic, lightweight) and they all have about the same sleeve length. My favorite jersey is a lightweight Rapha Cyclocross team jersey - the sleeves are about 1" or 2" longer than all the other Raphas. The cyclocross jersey came from a friend of a friend who raced on the focus team, I don't think it was ever in production.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I want to keep my tan lines like a laser-beam this summer!

Danza

by Danza

Donkey label

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ITTY

by ITTY

Castelli aero jersey has somewhat longer sleeves. Not quite down to the elbows like the Rapha one you posted.
Moloko Plus 6.24 kg

"We haven't located us yet"

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

As much as too short sleeve cycling jersey look silly, I would not want my cycling tan to be "lower" than my t-shirts :lol:

Bling

by Bling

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez wrote:As much as too short sleeve cycling jersey look silly, I would not want my cycling tan to be "lower" than my t-shirts :lol:

That is exactly what I want!