Bora Ultra 50 Clinchers actually available in May?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

morrisond

by morrisond

I've got some on order and just wondering if anyone knows if they are actually going to ship in May?

Is the Campy strike over?

Has anyone taken delivery of Ultra Clinchers yet?

steventran

by steventran

I met a guy in San Diego who was riding the Ultra 35 clinchers. This was a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TonyM

by TonyM

The first batch of the bora clincher has been delivered end of March in Germany-

tymon_tm

by tymon_tm

I was (am..?) interested in those wheels, but few shops I called which sell Campa had no clue whether they'll get it and when.. pity as I planned to build a completely new 'aero' bike this season, and really wanted to try riding wide rims..
kkibbler wrote: WW remembers.

fogman

by fogman

I've got some Bora One 35 Dark Label clinchers on order for training wheels. Knowing these might not be delivered until sometime this summer, I also ordered some Bora One 50 Dark Label tubulars as race wheels. I am hoping the tubulars will be delivered in a week or so. Both were ordered from Starbike.
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

ecg

by ecg

fogman wrote:I've got some Bora One 35 Dark Label clinchers on order for training wheels. Knowing these might not be delivered until sometime this summer, I also ordered some Bora One 50 Dark Label tubulars as race wheels. I am hoping the tubulars will be delivered in a week or so. Both were ordered from Starbike.

When you order from starbike do they still take your money even though the product is not in stock with no definite shipping date?

Did they give you an idea of when they might be in?

I'm particularly interested in the bora one 50 clinchers.

fogman

by fogman

I received an email from Starbike stating that your credit card is not charged until the order is dispatched. No idea when the clinchers will be in stock. They did send me an email with a tracking number for the Bora One 50 tubulars. They left Germany but not sure if they are in the US yet? Maybe waiting to clear customs?
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

ecg

by ecg

fogman wrote:I received an email from Starbike stating that your credit card is not charged until the order is dispatched. No idea when the clinchers will be in stock. They did send me an email with a tracking number for the Bora One 50 tubulars. They left Germany but not sure if they are in the US yet? Maybe waiting to clear customs?

That's fair enough, thanks for letting me know.

You'll definitely have to report back on both sets of wheels!

kenmical

by kenmical

It is available in Singapore since late March.

dadoflam08

by dadoflam08

Ultra 50mm available in Adelaide (Australia) since late March also - one of our ride group members has them.
'83 De Rosa+'11 Baum Corretto+'08 BMC Pro Machine >6kg+'86 Pinarello Team +'72 Cinelli SC +'58 Bianchi+'71 Cinelli SC+'78 Masi GC+'83 La Redoute Motobecane+'94 Banesto Pegoretti+'88 Bianchi X4 +'48 Super Elliott+'99 Look Kg281+'18 Pegoretti

bontie

by bontie

Not sure about 50's but I received 35's last week in the UK

bruno2000

by bruno2000

We are the first Campagnolo distributor in +Benelux to have received some Bora clincher and will receive all of them in the next 2 weeks.
So they are finally available in Benelux too.

lbs0927

by lbs0927

you can buy most at may
Cheer up!!

jockeywilson

by jockeywilson

I was told not until october

Lugan

by Lugan

I got mine from Starbike last week after waiting for several months. Initial review of the Bora One 50 Clinchers here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=127504&p=1134958#p1134727

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com