Online shop selling Fulcrum wheels individually?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dadoflam08

by dadoflam08

Need to repair/replace a Fulcrum Racing Zero rear wheel - suspect the rim replacement will cost as much as half a new wheelset. Can anyone point me to an online retailer still selling these wheels individually and not only as F/R sets?
Can anyone help? - not fussy about location but UK/Europe preferred to US for shipping cost reasons.
'83 De Rosa+'11 Baum Corretto+'08 BMC Pro Machine >6kg+'86 Pinarello Team +'72 Cinelli SC +'58 Bianchi+'71 Cinelli SC+'78 Masi GC+'83 La Redoute Motobecane+'94 Banesto Pegoretti+'88 Bianchi X4 +'48 Super Elliott+'99 Look Kg281+'18 Pegoretti

sadisticnoob

by sadisticnoob

Try Iride UK
https://www.i-ride.co.uk/

I tried to order from them but they didnt stock what I wanted( some random spacers ), so went with my local distributor which cost me 200 (Singapore Dollars) for the rim, spokes are pretty killer at around 25 SGD per spoke and 4 months wait

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stormur

by stormur

really doubt it.

rim cost 200€, spoke set for rear about 100€, so .... R Zero wheelset you can have from forum owner shop for 700(?)€ …
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

dadoflam08

by dadoflam08

Friend dinged the back rim - don't want to buy a whole new wheelset but suspect it will be cheaper to buy a new rear wheel than repair it - found a rim supplier approx. $200USD delivered - put spokes and labour on that and you will be over $500 given the difficulty of putting these wheels together. Would not be far off a new wheel I suspect.
The onliners used to seel the wheels individually but don't seem to do it anymore(?)
'83 De Rosa+'11 Baum Corretto+'08 BMC Pro Machine >6kg+'86 Pinarello Team +'72 Cinelli SC +'58 Bianchi+'71 Cinelli SC+'78 Masi GC+'83 La Redoute Motobecane+'94 Banesto Pegoretti+'88 Bianchi X4 +'48 Super Elliott+'99 Look Kg281+'18 Pegoretti