BMC TMR01 Di2 - A few questions......

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

amb001

by amb001

There's definitely too much space there. Here's a photo of my TMR01 which shifts perfectly between all gears. Ok it's 11 speed but that should change the position of the smalled cog.

Had you used these wheels before on another bike without any problems?

KarlC

by KarlC

Yes I had them on my CR1 with DA 7800 but the LBS said the freehub set inward more than normal and had to adjust the rear derailur to make it all work.
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

KarlC wrote:Yes I had them on my CR1 with DA 7800 but the LBS said the freehub set inward more than normal and had to adjust the rear derailur to make it all work.

What hub is it?
Using Tapatalk

KarlC

by KarlC

Nefarious86 wrote:
KarlC wrote:Yes I had them on my CR1 with DA 7800 but the LBS said the freehub set inward more than normal and had to adjust the rear derailur to make it all work.

What hub is it?

White Industries H3 hub
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

glepore

by glepore

I'm thinking you need to have that wheel redished and then place whatever spacer is needed on the opposite side. Something about that setup isn't right.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

KarlC

by KarlC

OK so I took it to someone that knows what they are doing, all they did was put the Di2 in adjustment mode and mess with it i bit and now its working perfect. Of course I tried this but could not get it to work.

They also adjusted the brakes as they did not work great, now my TMR01 stops on a dime, its crazy the difference.

What a difference a pro that knows what they are doing can make !!

I have much to learn about Di2 and the BMC TMR01, thanks for all of your help guys.
C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12