New SWorks road shoes - nice! (marketing BS apart)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

weborganix1

by weborganix1

I love the blue ones also. Will be trying these on this weekend. I have a narrow foot with high arch. We shall see.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

tinozee wrote:Bigger toe box? Wtf is next, legit clown shoes? Most cyclists I know who are not out-of-shape beginners are long and lean and don't have potato feet.

This is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read.

WTF seriously :lol: :lol:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mattr

by mattr

I don't think he knows many cyclists TBH......... ;)

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

How is the width on these? I find a 44E in the R321 to be a perfect fit but want a pair of all black S-Works to add into rotation. (Yes, Gear whore)
I tried the 44.5 in the previous generation shoe and they were a great length but too narrow unless I used the green foot beds which then provided too much arch support :( all in all not a sustainable "Fit"
Using Tapatalk

KWalker

by KWalker

EDIT: I am referring to the new S Works 6.

I have worn a 44 in all generation S Works and the current S Works 6.

I'd go as far as to say these are the nicest production shoes on the market. The upper is now thinner, more pliable, yet more supportive in the right places. The toe box has more vertical volume and a better profile all around. The heelcup is extremely firm and secure and there is a lot more rearfoot varus built into the shoe/arch which shows that they actually worked with orthopedists on these. The heel pad is more integrated and the cleat holes now have 2 mounting positions.

The shoe feels like a better made Bont, is ultra light, and is just awesome all around.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike