First World Problem - Which bike to sell to fund new bike?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

CerveloBert

by CerveloBert

I believe the formula is s-1. S being the number of bikes you will have before she leaves you.

treetrees

by treetrees

Lol . I bought a new mtb downhill bike and told the wife it was the same bike I just had it resprayed , that was many years ago unfortunately my son is now 15 and notices even if I change a headset spacer and would drop me in it unless I pay him ( the little git ) . I guess we are all the same , just reckon you need to hide one lol

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Molotov

by Molotov

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez wrote:Except the Merida, the other 3 are so similar that I'd sell 2 of them at least.

^^^ Valid point and I absolutely agree - why have such similar bikes ...

kgt

by kgt

I would sell 'em all BTW... in order to buy a hi-end custom carbon frameset with custom paint, Campagnolo EPS, superlight carbon seatpost-stem-bars and a pair of Lightweights. Plus a few pairs of FMB tubulars. That.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

I tried to sell one of mine, got ridiculous offers, threw a tanty and bought more parts for it before parking it on the Kickr because bike logc....
Using Tapatalk

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

Sellling your pride and joy is never worth it. Neither is owning similar bikes. Every bike must be different and have a defined roll. Is that too OCD?

chilievans

by chilievans

I've been concidering selling my mtb to upgrade my road bike but can't bring myself to do it.