neon yellow cable kit brake/shift ?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

vandermaesen

by vandermaesen

Hi guys

I'm looking for a neon yellow cable set. I bought the jagwire organic green ones but in person they don't really look neon yellow but more greenish :(
I saw some neon yellow ones on a bike but couldn't see which one they were.
Does anyone have an idea which one to buy ??
Thanks a lot !

breezerboy
Shop Owner

by breezerboy

vandermaesen wrote:I bought the jagwire organic green ones but in person they don't really look neon yellow but more greenish :(

The clue was in the name. Sorry, but couldn't resist.

Anyway, both Jagwire and Shimano make yellow. Not sure if they would be "neon" enough for you, but at least they wouldn't be green.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

vandermaesen

by vandermaesen

Ofcourse on an other forum they told me they saw a bike on the bikemotion exibition and the bike had a neon yellow cable set , jagwire organic green.

So i'm still looking for a neon yellow cable set. Because a canary yellow set would look awful with the neon yellow fizik bar tape.
So does anyone know which one would match this bike ? (for those who know the tinkoff team bike or don't know what i mean with neon yellow)

Tomstr

by Tomstr

Gore-tex used to make a very yellow kit in the nineties, maybe you can find one of them or try a brand like prorace.

Hydraulic lines will also work quite well and are very light. Getting them in fluo-yellow might still be difficult. Good luck!
Ride it like you stole it