T-Mobile TCR advanced (#3)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

foxracer826

by foxracer826

I finally got a new bike after researching literally every single possibility. I have gone in every direction and even ordered a bike once (cervelo that never came, sound familiar?). I have been very close to purchasing several other bikes too but still came up with nothing. I have been looking around on weight weenies for quite a while and I got a ton of good ideas, and I love seeing everyone elses great machines. Anyways, seeing that new paint job for the t mobile bikes at the 2005 tour, I was determined to get that bike but forgot about it because they are so exclusive. When I saw the first TCR post from bikenut in sf, I immeadiately gave the shop a call. The extremely knowledgable and friendly owner of the shop, Huseyin, told me everything there is to know about the giant tcr advanced and i was completely sold just from the phone call. I go into the shop, talk to him for quite a while and by that weekend I had a bike. I just went to pick it up last night and my expectations were passed big time. The bike turned out simply amazing! This is probably one of the three best shops I have ever been to if not the best. When I got fit on the bike, I was blown away, out of probably the three or four fits I have gone through, I have never once had one this in detail and precise. Again, I can't stress enough how knowledgable these guys are. Also they have had tons of experience in the buisness and know every product out there inside and out. Lastly, these guys were also the nicest out of any bike shopI have been to. They sell some pretty high end bikes, like super high end, yet they still took the time to talk to and help a 15 year old make the perfect bike. They were also very conscious about helping me build the perfect bike for what my budget allowed. Huseyin came up with the best combination of parts for what I needed, and what I could afford. I could not be more satisfied with this shop, so thanks to everyone at Bikenut for helping me make this happen. More pics and a review of how it rides will follow, also I will get it weighed, have to wait till I have time to ride it, most likely this weekend. If you have any questions or want to see any more pics of any part of the bike just let me know.
Attachments
IMGP4001_1b.jpg
IMGP4000_1b.jpg
IMGP3997_1b.jpg
IMGP3995_1b.jpg
IMGP3994_1b.jpg
IMGP3993_1b.jpg
IMGP3992_1b.jpg
IMGP3987_1.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

syce

by syce

I love this tcr,
I think it's my future bike
soloist carbon

shabbasuraj
Shop Owner

by shabbasuraj

Campy and Giant... not your everyday mix... nice bike regardless...

Giantlover

by Giantlover

shabbasuraj wrote:Campy and Giant... not your everyday mix... nice bike regardless...

I do it all the time 8) :lol:
Last edited by Giantlover on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foxracer826

by foxracer826

Tthis bike really is great. The performance is just unbelievable.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ShinyBaldy

by ShinyBaldy

shabbasuraj wrote:Campy and Giant... not your everyday mix... nice bike regardless...

ONCE did it for quite some time :?: