Colnago EPS makeover to Campagnolo Super Record 11 V2 EPS

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mvacolnago

by mvacolnago

My recovered saddle finally arrived, The white is growing on me, so I think I will keep the brakes and bottle cages as is for now. I am really enjoying the ride, this is my first set of Campagnolo EPS

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Ah yes, I remember this. My experience with Ruckus was not so great. Tell me... did you purposely omit the rainbow stripes on the ends of the panels as is on the standard PR99, PR82 and the Zabel Blue versions of this paint scheme? I think the stripes really sort of finish it off.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

mvacolnago

by mvacolnago

The bands were part of the panel decals on the PR 82 and the Zabel version, Ruckus did not use any decals on this respray except for the head tube badge, everything was masked and paint layers. I left the bands as bare carbon with the option of adding the decals later. It is hard to see in the pic but everything that shows up as Black is actually left bare carbon.