s-works cranks on Cannondale frame

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

rovale

by rovale

To all Cannondale experts. Can I put s-works cranks on Cannondale supersix evo nano frame?

Thanks in advance to all answers

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mdusink

by mdusink

There is a post about a weight Weenie s-works spider. In the final picture, you see the crank on a super six. Ask him [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Qman

by Qman

That would be my Cannondale. :D

Mine isn't an Evo, its a SuperSix HM. It uses a BB30 bottom bracket.

I believe your Evo Nano uses PF30, which is dimensionally the same as BB30.

The Specialized cranks work with BB30, PF30, and OSBB. They should fit just fine on your frame. Use the washers that come with the Specialized cranks, not the ones for Cannondale Hollowgrams.

You can see what mine look like if you search for the post mentioned above, or just scroll down the current list since there has been some recent action on that post.

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

a cannondale crank will ONLY work with a 68 mm wide bb shell (with the bearings already pressed in). if you have a 68 mm wide bottom bracket shell with bearings already pressed in, it will work. otherwise no.

i tried and consulted with many cannondale experts on getting a crank on a bb shell OTHER than 68 mm bearings included, and IT WILL NOT WORK.

Lars D.

by Lars D.

I am pretty shure the Taurine (maybe other frames as well) had a 73 mm bottom bracket. There has always been a selection of spindles for the Hollowgrams - different lenghts.

It's pretty versatile cranks - I changed mine from the 73 mm Taurine to a 68 mm Scalpel by swapping spindles and spiders with no problems. By using a shorter than standard spindle I Had a better chainline.

I ride a S-Works SL4 with my Hollowgrams mounted - sweet ride
Cannondaler