power2max problems/warranty

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

grouk

by grouk

hello

today my p2m died. i lost power reading but de cadence reading is ok. when i came home i change batery, when i change the batery the red led flash and the meter still off.

my doubt is about the p2m warranty,
someone already used the warranty?
how long it took?
was charged some value?

thanks

NoMütze

by NoMütze

Hi Grouk,

first...
imho before you should open a thread "..problem/warranty...", ... contact P2M directly!!
because all your questions will be answered there without delay!

And if your P2M is within warranty, why should you run into any problems??

I had some minor issues with a purchase with P2M, but all i can say is that they are
very helpful and quick in responding and solving any problems!!

So, call them and you'll be fine!

edith says:
if red LED flashes, batt is low...
did you mount the correct batt.?
CR2450N renata !!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

yongkun

by yongkun

Warranty is excellent, I have been using their product in their early days and can vouched for it. Exchanged a faulty unit 3 years ago and working fine till now. They have grew really large now, hopefully their CS still remains good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grouk

by grouk

thanks to you two, the batery is correct and is a new renata. i have allready contact p2m and i am waiting replay. but I'm more rested now with your experience

grouk

by grouk

I leave here my experience with p2m warranty
i send it to germany at 6 december, 10 days later i received a email from ups 10 days later the package arrive. what is my surprise, sent me the new the type S

power2max rocks super happy with equipment and now with warranty totally recommend

Zigmeister

by Zigmeister

Yeah, they need to provide good customer service, because Quarq will put them all to shame with it comes to warranty/CS...personal experiences.

Won't buy anything else until other PMs companies can show/prove ease of batt replacement, excellent warranty/customer service, etc...

Glad you got your's worked out OK! Good sign.

djwalker

by djwalker

I had a weird problem with my Power2Max meter- it would stop working in the rain. I eventually found a crack in the plastic case that I can only guess was letting moisture in when I rode in the rain. I have no idea how the crack got there. I sent the meter in to them and they replaced it with a new type S meter under warranty. Outstanding customer service from P2M. Until that crack issue the meter had performed flawlessly. And the battery is easy to change. I highly recommend Power2Max.

Krull

by Krull

probably the crack came from fixing the screws of the battery-section with to much torque?
in this case, more than "great customer service" by p2max.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com