Ridley Noah Fast experiences?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nguluni

by nguluni

Anyone riding this machine that can share their experience? Considering building one.
Thanks
Last edited by Frankie - B on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited the topic title to better fir the question.

noah

by noah

I have a Helium SL. very happy about it when it is going uphill or when it is very technical. i have tried the NOAH Fast. It have everything the helium dont have.
Ofcause you can sprint on a helium - Noah is just better. Ofcause you can go fast on flat road on a helium - noah is just better.
Ofcause you can go uphill on a noah - Helium is just better. Ofcause you can go fast in corners on a noah - helium is just better.

Hope it was answer enough. Otherwise ask Mario Jr.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nguluni

by nguluni

Thakns for your input and good to know.
So the uphill is the helium is better which i'm fine with that. I live in flat land here in Texas and the Giant propel is a good climber so Noah will be for crits.
Just wondering why din't you get the Noah?
BTW..I'll post pictures of the build

fa63

by fa63

He is a forum member here (Mario Jr. is his handle).

nguluni

by nguluni

noah wrote:I have a Helium SL. very happy about it when it is going uphill or when it is very technical. i have tried the NOAH Fast. It have everything the helium dont have.
Ofcause you can sprint on a helium - Noah is just better. Ofcause you can go fast on flat road on a helium - noah is just better.
Ofcause you can go uphill on a noah - Helium is just better. Ofcause you can go fast in corners on a noah - helium is just better.

Hope it was answer enough. Otherwise ask Mario Jr.

Just finished building the Noah fast and it weighs 16 lbs.. not sure why that wont climb fast but i'm yet to test. I'll be posting pictures of the bike here soon

Mario Jr.

by Mario Jr.

I can only echo what @Noah wrote. (I have both a Helium SL and a Noah Fast).

The Helium SL is a fantastic allround and climbing bike with a lot of comfort because of the thin stays and seatpost. My frame in size XS weighs 757grams, so really light.
The Noah Fast is brutally stiff and responsive. A good deal heavier and not as compliant, but I prefer that bike in most terrains, except real mountains. It's just a f.....g nice frame and if you want to use it for crits, I would guess you have found the perfect frame, although I have no problems riding many hours on it. The integrated brakes works very well, too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com