2014 SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod ride quality

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

KWalker

by KWalker

Vicelord wrote:Maybe double check those stack Heights quoted above, I remember reading different information, though I'm using my phone right now so I'm not going to go through digging around for geo charts.

I rode through some manhole bumps today that I have always had to serve around on other bikes because they are too jarring. Today was my first time up there on the evo and I was rolling right over them, hardly noticing the bumps. That says a lot when a bike has almost identical ht height and angle, as well as similar stack to a tarmac and I find it infinitely more comfortable, even while recovering from a broken back/neck.

Sorry to rehash the conversation but I think between the (what I believe to be) misquoted stack heights and the guy saying the ride is super rough, I just had to again share that I feel so incredibly different than that.

Pulled em from the website. The Tarmac is almost always taller, but it does get weird in smaller sizes. Its part of what makes the bike so damn fugly looking with the sloping top tube and flagpole head tube.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

beeatnik

by beeatnik

They ride like buttah, EOS.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com