who makes derailleur cages for 13t / 15t pulleys?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pritchet74

by pritchet74

Other than Berner, who is making derailleur cage modifications for rear derailleurs? I had one done about 6 years ago from dark_albert for my SRAM Red RD and we did that transaction thru this forum, but he isn't around anymore. The Berner modification is way too expensive. What other options are out there?

Thanks, Jeff
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TimmS

by TimmS

I know Fouriers makes Berner-like cages for dura ace. At bikemotion I talking to one of their engineers, he told me that they would possibly be willing to prototype a stram compatibel cage...

pritchet74

by pritchet74

Do you guys think that it is compatible with older Dura-Ace rear derailleurs? I am particularly interested in using it with a Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 rear derailleur.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

maxxevv

by maxxevv

The limit notch position for 9s/10s and 11s are slightly different.

The Fourier one is for the 11s only. Unless you can adjust the spring tension independently ( which you can't in this case) , it won't perform as ídeally as it should if cross installed onto a 10s RD.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pritchet74

by pritchet74

I have a Dura-Ace 7700 9-speed medium cage rear derailleur that comes stock with 12t pulleys. I pulled the cage off and tried to put it on my 7970 Di2 RD yesterday - it didn't work.