New Ritchey Superlogic Link seatpost

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jamtb

by jamtb

Where did you get your post as I have been trying to order one now for weeks.

Teletori

by Teletori

Bike24.de has in stock

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

darnellrm

by darnellrm

I have a new black saddle if anyone needs one, shoot me a PM. In USA.

vazzwells

by vazzwells

I understand this offers compliance over the Superlogic single bolt post, though what does the single bolt post offer over this link post?

jeanjacques

by jeanjacques

Hello, some information, my WCS Link seatpost 27,2x400mm is 172g, I cut 10cm and the weight is now 144g (140g with ti bolt).
According to the op, Superlogic weight at 350mm is 153g and considering that 5cm of tube is 14g, the difference between WCS and Superlogic is 5g at 350mm.
About the 31,6mm WCS version, 10cm of tube weight 30g, walls is at least 1/3 thiner.
And about the seatpost, it's not the lightest but it bring some compliance and most important, the cradle is very gently wih carbon rails.

Edit: and the white strips of the WCS disapear very quickly with wet 1000 grit paper.

ms82

by ms82

It seems I've narrowed my seatpost search to Ritchey. One question though. My saddle rails have maximum torque of 6 Nm (Berk). Will it be enough in the Ritchey clamps? They have a high specified torque although I know it is a maximum. Any other difference between WCS and Superlogic than a little bit of weight? Thanks!

michael432000

by michael432000

ms82 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:00 am
It seems I've narrowed my seatpost search to Ritchey. One question though. My saddle rails have maximum torque of 6 Nm (Berk). Will it be enough in the Ritchey clamps? They have a high specified torque although I know it is a maximum. Any other difference between WCS and Superlogic than a little bit of weight? Thanks!
Hi there. How did the Ritchey/Berk combo work out? Did you need longer bolts for the Berk saddle if 7*9 rail? How has the saddle held up. Was going to get a Selle Carbonio Flow but might consider the Berk with this post.