would it be too bling

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tinozee

by tinozee

I don't agree that a firefly is so far superior to Cervelo RCA. Not at all unless you prefer style over performance.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

AndreLM

by AndreLM

???

I didn't say it was superior in my first post, and I explicitly said I was not comparing anything in my second post. I posted pictures with a round tube bike using an Aeronova bar. I just did that because the OP mentioned that he was not finding such pictures on the internet, and I remember seeing these images a few days ago.

I don't think the Firefly is "better" or "worse" than a Cervelo RCA. None of them are the right bike for me. But each might be right for different set of customers.

<sarcasm>You are unlucky if you think the RCA is the best bike in the world. My "perfect" bike would be much cheaper</sarcasm>

tinozee

by tinozee

Woah chill, I was replying to the other guy above you! We must have posted same time. I actually really like both bikes and it's an odd comparison, I could have worded it better.

1415chris

by 1415chris

This bar look quite OK on more skiny bikes, too, imo. It's not rca (I wish) but it can give you a feeling what to expect. The other thing is, you are planing to go for stealth version, which will be less bling than the one on the pics.
ImageImage