Kontact saddles

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jpanspac

by jpanspac

Has anyone tried one?

Kontactbike.com
My favorite components are the ones I never have to think about.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ms6073

by ms6073

Have not tried the Kontact saddle but that design looks very similar to Ergon's design for road and mountain bike saddles which I have tried and found to be be down right uncomfortable.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

JimV

by JimV

Ordered one today. I have been looking for a saddle for two years after a 3cm move forward. I want a Regal with a cutout and Prololgo's grippers. If you ride with a lot of pelvic rotation my review will be useful.

JimV

by JimV

Did not work for me. The quest continues. At this point in my search $20.00 in shipping a return to try a saddle doesn't even bother me. Contemplating trying a San Marco Aspide open. The only place that has a wide is direct from Italy, and I just might do it. As I always tell people butts and feet are very personal, just because it did not work for me does not mean it won't work for you. I think the Kontact saddle is for the person that sits upright and has a lot of low back flexibility, witch is contrary to what I got from there website.