Conti GP Supersonic still in production?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

drainyoo

by drainyoo

Are these tires still being made? Continental still lists them as a model, but I'm having a hard time finding them in the US. Found a couple of shops that seem to have them, but I've never heard of them so I'm hesitant to buy from them. Most notable places used to stock them, but they all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know a good source in the US for these tires?

Machinenoise

by Machinenoise

Wiggle.com has stock, and all the usual UK suspects have stock.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

drainyoo

by drainyoo

Yeah, I noticed that they're in stock in the UK, but I'm in the US and almost no one seems to carry them. Very odd.

BRM

by BRM

drainyoo wrote:Are these tires still being made? Continental still lists them as a model, but I'm having a hard time finding them in the US. Found a couple of shops that seem to have them, but I've never heard of them so I'm hesitant to buy from them. Most notable places used to stock them, but they all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know a good source in the US for these tires?

Maybe you figure out if the ones you've found are just reliable shops??
Why dont you asked the for you known places if they come in stock soon?
Btw these tires comes in 2 different widths 20 and 23

topflightpro

by topflightpro

They are still listed on Conti's website: http://www.conti-online.com/www/bicycle ... ic_en.html. My guess is that your LBS could probably order them for you.

If not, I have one brand new one sitting on a shelf in my garage. PM me if you want to buy it. It's been in my garage 2-3 years.