Unable to Get Campagnolo Spare Part

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

NiFTY

by NiFTY

So let me clarify Valbrona:

Can't find a component by using the internet and whinge about this on the internet you are unable to use to perform search. Somebody finds said item for you, and you whine about your voluntary use of an antiquated method of payment which would delay your receipt of said product, delaying your receipt of said product.

You claim to be familiar with german companies and that they don't shut down over summer, and yet fail to search for any germany stockists? This was the 2nd result on google.de
http://www.smi-radsport.de/oxid.php/sid ... m/BR-SR030

I thought this was "weight" weenies not "I can't use interwebs, don't understand the concept of manufacturing and distribution, whinge and need my mum and think a parlee is a steel frame" weenies.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

JD Whiskers is a wholesaler and campagnolo importer that I tend to use for a variety of Campagnolo spares. They hold a good stock for Campagnolo spares that Chicken cycle kit and I-ride don't bother with. What you are after is a spare but not one commonly sold and that's why you have having trouble finding it. Why hold something in stock that has very limited appeal, it has nothing to with a shutdown for a few weeks in Italy. There are U.K firms that shutdown in August, its not dark ages at all it makes some sense as the factory can better manage its production staff take less leave elsewhere in the year. You want 24/7 service and then you use a check sent by post that is the dark ages or at least pre internet.

sawyer

by sawyer

Cheque arriving with the morning pidgeon ...

FFS - run two bikes, keep a stock of spares, and accept there will sometimes
be downtime for one of the bikes due to maintenance issues ...
----------------------------------------
Stiff, Light, Aero - Pick Three!! :thumbup:

graeme_f_k
Shop Owner / Manufacturer

by graeme_f_k

And we are still waiting for an email ... <sigh>
A Tech-Reps work is never done ...
Head Tech, Campagnolo main UK ASC
Pls contact via velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, not PM, for a quicker answer. Thanks!

bontie

by bontie

Graeme, I sent an email yesterday though?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kbbpll

by kbbpll

All this and no one seems to have noticed that Valbrona only needs a brake nut. Do all your wrenching near an open drain, Valbrona? :lol: :thumbup: :beerchug:

russianbear

by russianbear

A cheque. LOL!