Hoping to buy a 2nd road bike and get a disc ready bike. Probably going to start off with mechanical and gradually upgrade it to Di2.
- road racing specific. Not cyclocross. I'm not keen on the idea on gran-fondo/endurance/relax comfort geometry marketing idea either. I am young fit racer. Race geometry, stiffness, lightweight and aero qualities are best for my type.
- carbon fiber frame + fork
- Fork with partially hidden/fully integrated routes for hydraulic cables. No zip ties.
- Rear hydraulic disc brake mount is inside the chain stream and seat stay, and not the behind the seat-stay type mount
- 15mm thru-axle for front, 142x12mm thru-axle for rear
- support for 160mm rotors
- fully integrated all cables, hydraulic brake, mechanical/electronic (Di2) set up
- does not use any integrated seat post
I will be pairing it with maybe Reynolds Assault SLG disc and 23mm Continential GP 4000S, so tire clearance isn't a problem at all. 25mm isn't any better for me anyway.
The Storck Aernario is close to fulfilling all my requirements but not close. Trek has the Domane Classic 6.9 disc edition, but its fork uses ugly zip ties, more relax/gran-fondo/endurance geometry, horrible integrated seat post, and IsoSpeed meh crap that young racers like me don't need.
Anyone else got other suggestions for bike/frameset+fork that I can buy off the shelf right now (in US or online with ship to US)?
Custom bike? They're not the right thing for me for now.