2015 Rumours: Specialized Tarmac, Giant TCR, Cannondale S6

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

eordman

by eordman

TCR: Giant just came out with a new Defy. Don't expect anything new to come from them.

Tarmac: the 2015 is the new Tarmac. No SL_ designation anymore. This is the first I've heard of an SL6 rumor. Some people already have 2015 s-works Tarmacs. Wouldn't really make sense to also have another s-works. There will be pro and expert versions of the new Tarmac with 10r. Both are ultegra and the big difference is that the pro level has carbon wheels. There might be other builds too but I don't know about them.

Cannondale: I heard from their rep that they like to alternate years between big road development and big mountain development. With the new F-Si out it doesn't surprise me that there's no big changes on the road side.

Trek's new stuff is pretty out in the open. I can't think of anything that dealers have been told that isn't already out in the media.

I haven't heard anything about Cervelo but we don't do as much business with them. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAFERACER

by CAFERACER

The Cervelo rep said a new S5 is on the way. It is pretty similar to the S3 in tube shape but lighter....Sounds like a great combo to me.

Apparently an updated P5 is on the way too. We should see them both in use at the TdF.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com