2015 EVO any news?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Im Starting to see the 2015 Cannondale road / cx / tt line leaking out slowly.. does anyone know if there will be a newly designed EVO Hi-Mod frameset.. or if they are just changing paint schemes again?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ProEvoSLTeamHighMod

by ProEvoSLTeamHighMod

my understanding is just paint/spec this year, nothing important..

but caad10 track frame is possible, does that satisfy?

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Ive seen pics of the track bike, Synapse, CX bikes, Slice (which is a new design) haven't seen anything on the EVO Hi Mod though.

Spinnekop

by Spinnekop

From the Cannondale Blog on Facebook: https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 6177_n.jpg
"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is DESIRE.
No reason or principle contain it or stand against it........"

superdx

by superdx

Those paint schemes are kind of plain... and not much difference at all from 2014 models

ghisallo2003

by ghisallo2003

I don't know. It looks like the Evo HM Nano version is now free of the ridiculous gold logo.

Crazy that buying a high end frame can come down to a paint scheme, but it has to please you to look at it.

tinozee

by tinozee

Colors too boring and lame sport stripes. If they're going to do six colorways, why not at least two lively ones. One bright or neon color solid, with white logo, done. Or a black frame with bright logo. The muted and metallic thing stinks.

wrenegade

by wrenegade

That can't be a full list of the colourways can it? Looks like a mix of Hi-Mods (top left, bottom left, bottom right) and regular Evos (top right, middle left). Can't tell what the middle right one is. No Red Racing? That has been my favourite scheme the last 2 years.

Beancouter

by Beancouter

One benefit of boring black is that it at least makes mine look like its current season :-)

The only thing which surprises me on the 2015 models is that they haven't gone to internal cable routing.

rowdysluggins

by rowdysluggins

Seems like in the new Synapse promo video (can be seen here: http://www.cannondale.com/synapse ) they hinted that a new EVO might have the "Power Pyramid".

nooski

by nooski

There won´t be any change in EVO line for 2015 except for new colours and specs. Even some colour versions will be even the same as they was. There will be no disc version either.
Dum spiro spero
my bike: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130302

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

For anyone with facebook... if you goto the Blog Cannondale page you can see 47 pictures from the Oregon Dealer camp...

Not sure if the Slice pictured is the replacement Slice or the new Slice RS , but its a totally new design... no integrated brakes, and no tiny seatpost... As mentioned, the EVOs did not change...

pinoymamba

by pinoymamba

a local pro was riding his caad 10 on the track the other week. the conversion was ugly but it worked...

djconnel

by djconnel

Geometry comparison plot I just did to compare a few frames:

This is 2014 Cannondale, not 2015.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

superdx

by superdx

Hopefully the lack of updates this year means that Cannondale is working their butts off for the next generation SuperSix EVO.

HM framset with disc brakes. Oh how I wish.