Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About
It is currently Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:52 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Campy build dilemma
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Posts: 236
Location: Beirut, LEBANON
Hi Lionel, I'll bring my other bike and ride it until the C60 is ready with the new components. I think it's worth the wait.

_________________
My Parlee Z1


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Campy build dilemma
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Posts: 1320
Location: Aix en Provence
Then wait for the 2015 SR and put that on. It will be nice on a C60.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Campy build dilemma
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 am
Posts: 250
A Colnago c60 must wait for the new Campy Super Record, Im pretty sure when you see those crank live you will love them.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Campy build dilemma
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 1111
Location: Australia
I'd wait, mainly because the C60 will be Colnago's flagship frame for a few years and you might feel like the group is dated when the frame will still look current in a couple of years. Two more months is nothing.

If you're desperate, maybe put a mechanic chorus group on in the meantime and move that onto another bike or sell it when you can find the new SR group for a good price, the money you might lose you might make back not having to buy it at a premium on its release.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. HELP!!! C60 dilemma

in Road

Decky

6

590

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:55 am

moonoi View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Colnago c60 / Seatpost dilemma

in Road

davidebainchi123

5

696

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:07 pm

laspariahs View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Powermeter choices dilemma

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

LouisN

27

2817

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Stueys View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Carbon tubulars dilemma

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

dzcpiotr

29

2228

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Ozrider View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Dilemma; disc on a road bike for TT ?

in Road

stang1

14

550

Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:41 pm

mimason View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], maverick_1, silvercivic27 and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited