Campy build dilemma

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
RippedUp
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Location: Beirut, LEBANON

by RippedUp

Hi Lionel, I'll bring my other bike and ride it until the C60 is ready with the new components. I think it's worth the wait.

LionelB
Posts: 1441
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Location: Aix en Provence

by LionelB

Then wait for the 2015 SR and put that on. It will be nice on a C60.

by Weenie


jimborello
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 am

by jimborello

A Colnago c60 must wait for the new Campy Super Record, Im pretty sure when you see those crank live you will love them.

User avatar
Stats
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Australia

by Stats

I'd wait, mainly because the C60 will be Colnago's flagship frame for a few years and you might feel like the group is dated when the frame will still look current in a couple of years. Two more months is nothing.

If you're desperate, maybe put a mechanic chorus group on in the meantime and move that onto another bike or sell it when you can find the new SR group for a good price, the money you might lose you might make back not having to buy it at a premium on its release.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post