Wilier Zero.7 2015 - interesting

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

NelsonDownUnder

by NelsonDownUnder

I just took delivery of a 2015 Zero.7 on Friday and so far I'm in love! :D Just posted a pic in the "Introduce Yourself" section!

wingguy

by wingguy

[quote="jjdoyle"]I found a crack in the left seat stay. Frame now un-rideable./quote]

You can totally ride a frame with a cracked seatstay. Unless you've had to send it back already I would have no worries about riding it until the replacement arrives.

Of course I'm just a random guy off the internet so take it for what it's worth.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jumma

by jumma

jjdoyle wrote:I have a Zero.7 and I love the bike. Light, fast, accelerates off the mark and surprisingly comfortable. Very, very rideable, or at least it was :(
The bike is 3 months old and last week while cleaning it, I found a crack in the left seat stay. Sat was, 85km with 1000M climb. Frame now un-rideable. Credit to Wilier and the distributers, as I have a half IM coming up, they offered me a warrantee replacement Centro AIR straight away. I said no as I love the Zero, so if I’m prepared to wait, they’ve offered the 2015 Zero in 2 months time. I’m waiting !!

How did you go with this jj?

Did Wilier end up coming to the party and look after you?

Interested to know as I am seriously considering a 2015 Zero 7 as my next bike.

Cheers

Jumma