Ciamillo is Restructuring

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Transparent wrote:You will gain more respect by staying out of it, really.

And let the other side of the story come out? Which really is no ones business except for between yourself and Ted? No. This thread has seen enough mud thrown and certainly enough ineloquent warnings for people who might want to purchase through Ted.

No one cares what you ride, no one cares what brakes you like and no one cares about your personal experience from yesteryear on a bolt when there are literally dozens of people who Ted owes product, warranty and money to.

Well, that was the point. andy2 no less accused us of fronting for a shady manufacturer, while we receive some sort of back handers in the forms of product. All the time flaunting the fact we're someone an 'elite' group.

As for andy2 and every other self-entitled WW member, to be clear:

- I have never purchased nor received a single item from Ted. His email yesterday was the second time I've ever conversed with him - all the while he has admitted to his short comings. To suggest there's some sort of cover up here is ignorant at best, insulting and bordering libellous at worst.

- Threads like these, as Juan stated, respect the opinions of the end users and serve as a public service announcement. We have only removed the posts by one other in addition to CL, as we do not see these boards as a place for the issues between a manufacturer and a dealer. There is a whole lot more going on than the WW public need to know - and is a matter for Ted and CL to resolve in private. If anything Ted could have said more, on here, about it. But then I would have removed that too and reiterated the above point.

- The only other post (that was removed) was a new account who posted something that was suspiciously too supportive of Ted. But lets not let the truth get in the way of a good public lynching.

- Posts that are about positive experiences in relation to Ciamillo, especially that by Lewolive, are left to show other users that not all parts of the company suffer the same customer service issues as Ciamillo USA. That it is, in fact, a stand alone company. How that could possibly be seen as the same as what is occurring with CL is...baffling.

Finally (and this is primarily for Adam), you have a choice. If none of this is to your satisfaction then please keep in mind that WW is a voluntary membership, you're welcome to revoke it any time you please. However (speaking strictly for myself) I have never received anything (short of abuse) for being a mod on here, so to be accused of covering for a company that I have absolutely no reason to protect is beyond ludicrous.

My PM box is open for apologies Adam (and the rest). But somehow doubt I'll see anything more than vitriol.

/thread