Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About
It is currently Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm 

i purchased a Cannondale super six evo 2013 (size 48) last week. However, there is a difference when I compare with features and images on the official website: location of the hole for rear brake cable does not match with ones of other (frames) from the same year. I've attached a photo to illustrate. Could you please check if I've purchased a fake one or not. In case it's authentic, why is there that difference on my (frame) ?
Regards

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3730_o.jpg

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:38 pm 

The smaller sizes of EVO have the rear brake cable exits under the top tube rather than behind the seat tube like the bigger sizes. I would guess it is to give the cable more bend radius since if it came out the usual place it would be right on top of the brake on the small sizes.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:45 pm 

djwalker wrote:
The smaller sizes of EVO have the rear brake cable exits under the top tube rather than behind the seat tube like the bigger sizes. I would guess it is to give the cable more bend radius since if it came out the usual place it would be right on top of the brake on the small sizes.

thank you, I have found one of the same size chassis number and see the similarities between them :)