Who has tried new generation of Trigon saddles?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bura

by bura

Has someone any product info about their VCS06 saddle which is advertised on their site with 85gr and verified by BR with 77gr.(links)
These are selling between 170 and 190 usd on aliexpress.

http://networkedblogs.com/TNsPh

http://www.trigoncycles.com/product_d.php?id=201

Edit: Noticed that these sell on eBay,too.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

Barrie

by Barrie

I got one from the east, took quite a while to come
Looked fantastic and only 87g
went for a ride 35 minuets before it came off and went on ebay
It was`nt because it was hard but I could feel every small bump, pebble and matchstick
It was like taking 25c tires at 80 psi off and putting 19c at 125 psi on, the vibration for me was awful

But its up to the individual I suppose but not for me

Barrie

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bura

by bura

Thanks for the input.
Which one did you try?
I am interested to get info about their VCS06 and VCS05. Not much interested in their VCS03.
They mention that "the flexi carbon rail design allows 25 t0 30mm flex" which is huge .Considering that these are low profiled saddle designs
I am worried that some points of seat posts seat clamp mechanisms will definitely hit the saddle mid channel structure and result in failures
of mentioned saddles as the mid channel is one of the stronger designed structures of a carbon saddle with a cutout. Do not thing that the "second bridge" as designed on the VCS06 will prevent this.
BTW I am used to ride bone hard non-padded carbon saddles without or minimal flex , so not worried about comfort here.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

Barrie

by Barrie

It was the 06 model the latest one

Good luck

Barrie