Rose Xeon Team CGF, opinions

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

YoKaiser

by YoKaiser

Hi all, this bike has recently caught my eye and there is scant information/feedback out there. Firstly does anyone have one? Or picked up any reviews? I'd also be interested in hearing the collectives opinion on such a bike, relaxed 'marathon' geometry with a longish wheelbase and tall headtube but in some instances 6.55kg out of the box. Would such a bike be boring to ride? Or nice, stable and fast if a little less nimble than an all out racer? I'm not sure of it falls more into the Audax category (or indeed if it should be in this section rather than CX/Tour). I appreciate its not normally the type of bike that would appeal to WW's but hopefully that 6.5 -6.75kg weight will pique some folks interest.

http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/products/bik ... -team-cgf/

vtorstein

by vtorstein

I have just ordered a rose team cgf bike from rose, it has just been shipped from germany. Will receive it next week.
I am a big fan of sportive bikes, my last bike was a cannondale synapse. I mean these bikes will fit better for most people than all out race bike with very aggressive geometry. it depends on how much you appreciate neck and lower back pain .

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com