Derailleur hanger for Cervelo RCA

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

AndreLM

by AndreLM

audiophilitis wrote:If the battery pack is installed with the wires on the bottom end, you will have to run the charging wire back up if you intend to access it through the seatpost. I think with the diameter of the RCA seat tube, there won't be enough room to run the charging cable alongside the battery pack. Since the BuraSL uses a 27.2 seatpost as well, won't you have the same issue?

In fact, I realized the same thing after I posted. This will probably be a problem for the seat tube installation. I may have to install it in the down tube. I hope it can make through the head tube of my size Large frame.

I bought the frame, but I will only be able to received it around March/April. I'll ask Glory Cycles to check if the v2 battery is "installable" in the down tube before deciding on EPS or Di2 (my frame is electronic only), and ask them to ship the frame with the battery / wiring installed.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

audiophilitis

by audiophilitis

AndreLM wrote:
audiophilitis wrote:If the battery pack is installed with the wires on the bottom end, you will have to run the charging wire back up if you intend to access it through the seatpost. I think with the diameter of the RCA seat tube, there won't be enough room to run the charging cable alongside the battery pack. Since the BuraSL uses a 27.2 seatpost as well, won't you have the same issue?

In fact, I realized the same thing after I posted. This will probably be a problem for the seat tube installation. I may have to install it in the down tube. I hope it can make through the head tube of my size Large frame.

I bought the frame, but I will only be able to received it around March/April. I'll ask Glory Cycles to check if the v2 battery is "installable" in the down tube before deciding on EPS or Di2 (my frame is electronic only), and ask them to ship the frame with the battery / wiring installed.

...or if you have a sealed bottom bracket, have room in the BB shell, and have a removable bottom cap -- you may be able to 'fasten' the charger cable in there via a small piece of velcro or something...just a thought.

1415chris

by 1415chris

Did anybody have an experiance with Pilo hangers?
How does it compare to WM' one?

http://pilo.co.il/d310_derailleur_hange ... atYIyhwbMI

goodboyr

by goodboyr

I used one on a look 595 once. They are similar quality to wheels.