Baddest bike of 2013?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

gitsome

by gitsome

I was just asking for clarification since everyone here is knowledgable and stated that from the website and what few bits of info I can find elsewhere I cannot decipher much about them beyond the verbose fluff on their website and was wondering what really distinguishes them, Not trying to insult them or start a fight. Tests ad the validity of both criteria and results are often debated and it seems every manufacturer has their own tests which suit their own purposes so I don't tend to put too much stock in that sort of thing, beyond very lightweight I just didn't see what put them at the top of everyones list. Not saying they don't deserve the accolades (I'm sure they do) just that I didn't understand/know why. But thanks....
My wallet is the lightest thing on my bike.

justkeepedaling

by justkeepedaling

Zedler test is good and all, but should it really be considered the standard? Cervelo has indicated that it may not meet real world correlation when compared to actual strain gauge measurements out on the road.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

barsook77

by barsook77

I believe ya left out Chipollini, Storck, Sarto, Colnago and Eriksen.

Rick797

by Rick797

barsook77 wrote:I believe ya left out Chipollini, Storck, Sarto, Colnago and Eriksen.

For *f##k*'s sake stop that! It's *f##k* Cipollini not Chipollini!

Frankie13

by Frankie13

Rick797 wrote:
barsook77 wrote:I believe ya left out Chipollini, Storck, Sarto, Colnago and Eriksen.

For *f##k*'s sake stop that! It's *f##k* Cipollini not Chipollini!

Really Rick797, only the second post and that's the best contribution you can make?
Go and find a different home! :waving: