Pinarello Paris sizing recommendations

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mrfish

by mrfish

I'm 175cm and in a standard steel frame geometry I'd ride a 54 or 55cm bike. On a Pinarello I'd ride what they call a 53.

Like others say, you can probably be made to fit 3 sizes but the two extremes won't be pretty.
1. Start from the head tube height. Take a look at how high your bars are, then choose the Pinarello which enables you to fit the standard tapered a-headsset cap and maybe a few spacers.
2. Then check how long a stem you would need to get the reach you want with the saddle in the place you like. If it's 11-12cm you're probably golden.
3. Check the seat post height. Dogmas and so on look bad with too little seatpost showing.

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Beware! There are people here that only give there lenght and there frame size, but you should look at more aspects.
That some people can ride a size 55 and they are 183cm is not a good indication for you. You need more information. Only lenght and framesize will give you nothing. You don't want a huge ugly spacer tower so you need enough headtube lenght. If you don't want to sit too deep this is important. This gives an indication for a framesize. Your stack and reach are also very important. The lenght of the top tube must be correct otherwise you need a very long stem and that will influence the steering of the bike. Imho you should take a bike fitting first!!!!

I am 186cm and ordered a Dogma size 57,5. I am always between sizes. My LBS and I discussed size 56 or 57,5 but we are convinced that 57,5 looks great and almost without headtube spacers and enough seatpost showing. In size 56 I needed a 130mm stem and a spacertower to have the correct stack and reach. More spacers then 3cm is not pretty imho so you need to be careful which size to pick.
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL7 (Satin carbon spectraflair tint)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL6 (Green Cameleon)
Specialized Tarmac Pro SL6 Disc (Blue/Teal Sram Force AXS)
Specialized Epic Elite 29
Greetings from the Netherlands

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tazik

by tazik

Thanks!I have already tried 56 cm and it fits for me perfectly!
Bianchi Oltre