Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:19 pm
I'm using a selle italia thoork team edition - but considering a change.
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 pm
- Location: Port Elizabeth , South Africa
specialised toupe 143mm
Scott Addict (7,19kg) (15,8lbs)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am
I was using Fizik arione all my bikes until I tried this selle italia slr mono link
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Selle Italia SLR Fibra, white.
Slam your stem.
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm
- Location: Les Pays Bas
I like all things Fizik. Started with a Pave in 2005, changed to Arione and last year I tried out an Antares for a couple of months and I am now riding the Antares 00 version. Light and (for me) very comfy.
Saddles that did not work for me: Selle Italia SLR kit carbonio, Selle San Marco Aspide and the Selle Italia SLR GelFlow. All very painful.
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm
- Location: Hamar, Norway
Selle SMP Evolution. Superb, but a little bit on the narrow side so I've ordered a Composit Crb. In Celeste.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm
- Location: UK
Fizik Arione CX Carbon
2017 Colnago C60
2012 Colnago C59
2008 Colnago Extreme C
2005 Colnago C50
2002 Colnago C40 Mapei
2001 Colnago C40
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:06 am
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Selle San Marco Regale Carbon FX, Specialized Romin carbon
Ozrider - Western Australia
Parlee Z5 XL (6055g/13.32lbs) Trek Madone 5.9 (7052-7500g)Jonesman Columbus Spirit (8680g)
Chase your dreams - it's only impossible until it's done
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
- Location: Beirut, LEBANON
Fizik Arione CX Carbon, which was replaced by Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Flow.
- Posts: 2615
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:55 pm
- Location: Vienna, AUT
Selle San Marco Squadra Ti since... forever, it seems.
- Posts: 6754
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 am
- Posts: 2327
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:52 pm
- Location: Aix-les-Bains
Use the saddle that suits you, not the one that others use.
- Posts: 772
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:38 pm
- Location: New Hampshire
Prologo Scratch Nack on my road bike, Prologo Evo Tri40 Nack on my TT bike
"Suddenly the thought struck me; my floor is someone elses ceiling" - Nils Ferlin
- 10 Replies
- 1451 Views
Last post by tabl10s
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:49 am
- 0 Replies
- 247 Views
Last post by tabl10s
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 am
- 7 Replies
- 705 Views
Last post by L3X
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm
- 4 Replies
- 1114 Views
Last post by kgt
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:52 am