ITM Product range/levels

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Devon

by Devon

Interested particularly in the bars/stems. They have a lot of different levels and often they seem to be similar prices. Can someone shed some light?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lannes

by lannes

The ITM ranges are more categorized by the way they look (e.g design and graphics) and by materials (e.g full carbon, carbon wrapped AL and straight AL), which then translates into the weight of the components

Have a look at the pdf catalogue from their website, they group the products and the weights are shown in the schematics.

http://itm.it/itm/wp-content/themes/itm ... e_2014.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by lannes on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devon

by Devon

Ah yes I see now. It seems that a lot of the products (e.g. the panthom and Draco stems) are the same part with different decals. Thanks for the link.

lannes

by lannes

I'd also have a look at 3t, but get them from a reputable dealer rather than ebay, as there are a fair few fakes.

With 3t you pick the model you want and then there are different versions of them e.g Ltd, Team, Pro and Stealth (more a cosmetic grouping)

http://www.3tcycling.com/stems/arx

Devon

by Devon

Yes I like the 3T parts, I was considering them and Deda; but there's just something about ITM that really appeals to me, the retro aspect maybe. Hell, I'm a bit vain.