Top 5 frames you have ever ridden

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Baum Ristretto
Baum Corretto
Look 595
Giant Trinity (just so, so fast)
CAAD9 (wish I never sold it)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LionelB

by LionelB

boolinwall wrote:I've been looking at pegoretti's for ages. The Emma is the ideal bike for my riding style. But finding one or waiting for one are not really options. I worried about the Respo not being stiff due to it being made of XCR. Strong, rustproof, but also quite light. Light and stiff don't usual go together with steel. Plus, it's listed as a comfortable ride. Again, comfy and stiff don't usually match up with steel. I have looked at the Duende and do like the idea of saving $2,000. But I live in a coastal community with salted roads all winter. Stainless steel just simply makes sense. I do appreciate the input.

I would not worry about a respo being a noodle... I would worry about the BLE being way too stiff for you. I have a Marcelo and it is super stiff, I ride a 61cm.

KB

by KB

Supersix 2007 that I have here in Nigeria. Heavier that the S6 Evo, but love this frame. Comfortable and responsive. I've got the Evo, but I've not ridden it properly yet.
Caygill - Columbus Ultra Foco with a carbon rear end - great to ride
Kevin Winter - Colmbus Spirit - another beauty
Giant TCR - very comfortable, but not sexy
Omega TI - nice bike, but I prefer steel

Worse one's - the 2 aluminium bikes I had. Could never get along with them
Stork Scenario 0.9 - fastest bike I've ever ridden, but beat me to death. My arms used to ache like hell.