Reset Racing components in the UK?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

agarthetiger

by agarthetiger

Does anyone know where I can get Reset Racing components from in the UK? All I can find is that Posh Bikes advertise themselves as distributors but their phone just rings and rings and I've not had any reply to my emails. The Reset Racing website doesn't list any UK distributors at all, my German is pretty non-existent to start ordering from r2-bike.com and I'm a bit fed up of handling charges from the likes of ParcelForce and FedEx. Anyone know a UK source for their parts?

stephen@fibre-lyte
in the industry

by stephen@fibre-lyte

How long have you been trying to get in touch with Poshbikes for? I happen to know that they've been away in Italy recently visiting a couple of suppliers. Try phoning over the next few days

Other than Poshbikes, I'm afraid that I have no idea who is selling those parts in the UK.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

corky

by corky

I'm in the US and have ordered from R2-bike with no problems, the website has an english option and they answer e-mails in English

agarthetiger

by agarthetiger

Thanks, I did get a call back from Posh Bikes today. They have racked up a bit of a backlog of emails while they've been away in Italy as you say. I had been wondering as their website has been saying they are updating their stock inventory for a while now.